SUPPORTING COMMUNITY, CONSERVATION & ART
August 17 - 30, 2025 (14-Nights) $6,495 USDpp*
Join Artists for Conservation with Jackson’s African Safaris on a 4/5-star, all-inclusive African adventure in wildlife safaris and natural wonders, with a splash of wine and art. Features Greater Kruger “Big Five” Safari, and flexible program for all ages/mobility.
- 4/5-star, 14-days & 13-nights, All-inclusive
- Cape Town, Cape of Good Hope & Penguins
- Stellenbosch Winelands & Wildlife Safari
- Durban “Golden Mile”, Sharks & Indian Coast
- Drakensburg Mountains (UNESCO Site)
- Greater Kruger “Big Five” Safari
- Flexible program for all ages/mobility
- Carbon neutral & Open to Everyone
- Art & Conservation Benefit (5% to AFC)
Taking part in an AFC Expedition Program trip, has several benefits, including:
- Significantly discounted group rate.
- Special nature and art-focused program.
- Camaraderie and pleasure of travelling with a group of like-minded people.
- Knowledge you are supporting the arts and conservation.
We aim to make all trips in this program enjoyable accessible to a wide range of mobility/ages and either build in a carbon-neutrality into the cost, or encourage participants to collectively contribute to offsetting the footprint of our trip.
Main Tour Online Presentation & Itinerary
Extension Trips Info
Cost and Booking Info
Price PP: US$6,495pp*
*Single Supplement US$2,050. Includes tips, taxes, transfers, drinks and park fees. International air travel not included. Start Cape Town & end Johannesburg. Based on a minimum of 35 paying guests.
Book your trip:
Contact Timothy Jackson for details: +1-250-509-1039 info@JacksonsAfricanSafaris.com