Enjoy the world's top conservation-themed exhibit of original paintings and sculptures, five documentary films about art and conservation, special lectures by Guy Combes, Rob Butler, Kelly Dodge, Pat & Rosemarie Keough, live painting demos, adult art workshop by Guy Combes, interactive drumming workshops and kids art table all happening this weekend. It's a family affair for all ages. Don't miss this opportunity to experience the art of conservaiton on our last weekend!
Top 10 Reasons to Visit the AFC Festival at Grouse Mountain - between October 13 - 21st
- Be the first to see Robert Bateman's new painting created for the festival.
- Enjoy and take home artwork from the world's top nature art exhibit for conservation.
- See some of the world's foremost artists demonstrating their art form.
- Celebrate nature and art and purchase a limited edition print and raffle tickets.
- Rub elbows and meet some of the world's most recognized wildlife and nature artists.
- Attend Adult Art Workshops and learn first-hand from visiting international Masters.
- Listen to lectures by leading artists and naturalists.
- Be the first to see our 2nd documentary about art and conservation in Africa's Rift Valley.
- Learn about wildlife and habitat conservation through art.
- Experience and immerse in nature and art at one of Vancouver's most spectacular destinations.
The AFC Festival will be open daily from 10am to 10pm from October 13 - 21st.
Be sure to check the AFC Festival schedule for detailed events information. The AFC festival is included with Grouse Mountain general admission with special festival discounted rates.