While the Festival is in full swing this week, we'd like to take the opportunity to thank all the volunteers, sponsors, supporters, friends of AFC, musicians, and most importantly AFC member artists without whom this Festival would not be possible.
- Watch for the latest Festival photos on our AFC Facebook page - we've been adding them daily.
- Visit ArtsQuest for a great summary blog post of opening day Nov 5.
- Review all the exhibiting Artists in this year's Art of Conservation show.
- Check out the Festival schedule for more great art demos, lectures, music and film screenings available for the rest of the week through to Sunday, November 13.
- AND, come up to Grouse Mountain to share in the learning, adventure and experience of art in action!
Wait for it, there is more...
- If you don't live in close proximity of Vancouver, then you still have a chance to see the amazing art work. Visit our AFC Virtual Exhibit at http://www.artistsforconservation.org/virtual-exhibit
- Remember, all art work is for sale with a percentage of proceeds going to the AFC art and environmental youth program.
- You can also purchase the fabulous companion book to the exhibit and 2012 environmental calendar.
- If you love Bateman's newest painting which he painted to celebrate the opening of the Festival, you can purchase limited edition prints at the Grouse Mountain Spirit Gallery gift store or via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceeds will go to AFC.
- Finally, AFC is a registered charity in Canada - if you like what you see, please consider supporting our programs with a donation
Photo: David Kitler, renowned Canadian Visual Artist, Naturalist and Instructor, doing art demonstration and interacting with Festival visitors at Grouse Mountain chalet.