We're extremely pleased to announce the results of Artists for Conservation's first fundraising raffle. The final draw took place at 4:00pm at Grouse Mountain, marking the end of the 2012 Artists for Conservation Festival. Congratulations to all winners!
Thank you to all who participated by buying tickets and in particular to artist Mark Hobson for his extremely generous donation of the grand prize - an original painting titled "Spotted Towhees". Special thanks to Brian Dombrosky for his assistance in organizing the raffle. Thanks also goes to London Drugs for their support.
Following are the unofficial results of the winners of the 2012 Artists for Conservation Raffle:
- 1st prize (Mark Hobson Original Painting): E. Popp (Ticket #3241)
- 2nd prize (Canon EOS T3i Camera Kit): L. Gardiner (Ticket #3183)
- 3rd prize (Apple iPad): A. Aelbers (Ticket #3154)
Following are the unofficial results of the Early-Bird Draw (11:45, Oct 13th)
- 1st prize – “Owl Alert” Limited edition print – B. McLellan (Ticket #3161)
- 2nd prize – “Spring Thaw” Limited edition print by M. Dumas - William Richardson (Ticket #1186)
- 3rd prize – AFC 2012 Exhibit Book – N. Fazli (Ticket #3273)
- 4th prize – AFC 2013 Calendar – M. Sewell (Ticket #3201)
- 5th prize – AFC Festival Family Pass – M. Meneer (Ticket #1255)
Both draws were done in the Main Chalet at Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver.
BC Gaming Event License #45956