Vancouver, BC CANADA – June 14, 2022 - AFC is pleased to announce the promotion of seven Associate Members to Signature Membership - representing the organization's highest order of membership for artists.
Once per year, the organization recommends promotion of a small number of Associate Members, who have demonstrated demonstrated sustained support of AFC’s mission, a high level of artistic mastry, and participation in AFC exhibits and programs. All seven of this year's inductees have had multiple artworks juried into AFC's annual exhibit and/or received an AFC award for their work. Signature Membership is primarily differentiated from Associate Membership by the prestige it bestows on the member, who is thereafter entitled to use the "AFC" suffix after their name.
This year's inductees are:
- Casey Banwell – Juried into 2022 exhibit and received Best in Show sculpture award.
- Sailev (Simon Levasseur) – Juried with two entries into both 2021 and 2022 exhibit
- Sarah McComb-Turbitt – Juried into 2021 exhibit with one entry and into 2022 exhibit with 2 entries
- Linda Powell – Juried into 2022 exhibit with 2 entries
- Lynn Stephenson – Juried into 2022 exhibit with 2 entries
- Carol Stratman – Juried into both 2021 and 2022 exhibit
- Rich Tesner – Juried into 2022 exhibit with 2 entries
Congratulations to our new Signature Member Inductees!