AFC Environmental Calendar 2023
Description and Overview
AFC's 2023 calendar highlights major international public, this calendar also highlights key environmental-themed dates, elevating awareness of critical environmental concerns. The artworks in this calendar are selected from Artists for Conservation's 2022 annual exhibit, featuring artwork by many of the world's most talented nature and wildlife artists. Both beautiful and informative, this unique calendar makes a superb gift to anyone who appreciates art and nature. Printed on FSC-certified (sustainably forested) paper stock is 10" x 10".
The calendar features the cover painting "First Breath", by Sarah McComb-Turbitt, depicting mother and calf Humpback whales. It also features images of twelve artworks selected from the 2022 AFC Exhibit and virtual show.
Other artists in the calendar include:
- Stephen Jesic (USA) | Acrylic painting of a Regent Honeyeater titled "Regent's Delight"
- Donna Wilson (Canada) | Bronze sculpture of a Polar Bear and seal titled "Face Off"
- Guy Harvey (Cayman Islands) | Acrylic painting of manatees and other marine life titled "Mangrove Refuge"
- Sailev (France) | Oil painting of flora and fauna of Bohol island in Philippines titled "Mandala of Bohol"
- David Kitler (Canada) | Acrylic painting of Olive Ridley Sea Turtles titled "The Got-Aways"
- Harro Maass (Germany) | Acrylic painting of Manta rays, titled "Kona Mantas"
- Douglass Lockyer (New Zealand) | Watercolor of an African Chimpanzee titled "Roy, the Ol Pejeta Chimpanzee"
- Bruce Lawes (Canada) | Oil painting of African lions titled "Pair of Kings"
- Nathalie Parker (Australia) | Acrylic painting of Koala and Wanderer Butterfly titled "Sweet Things"
- Lynn Stephenson (USA) | Colored pencil painting of milkweed and insects titled "Small Things Matter"
- Gordon Pembridge (New Zealand) | Oil painting of Guinea Fowl titled "Dappled Respite"
- Martin Ridley (UK) | Oil painting of red foxes titled "Winter Sun, Red Foxes"
AFC's Environmental Calendar is perfect for keeping track of all international public and important environmental-themed dates. Each month is represented by a select work from this year's Art of Conservation Exhibit.
Now available. Very limited quantities available.
Note to Canadian Customers: All prices (including shipping) are in USD.