AFC Environmental Calendar 2022
Description and Overview
AFC's 2022 calendar highlights major international public, this calendar also highlights key environmental-themed dates, elevating awareness of critical environmental concerns. The artworks in this calendar are selected from Artists for Conservation's 2021 annual exhibit, featuring artwork by many of the world's most talented nature and wildlife artists. Both beautiful and informative, this unique calendar makes a superb gift to anyone who appreciates art and nature. Printed on FSC-certified (sustainably forested) paper stock is 10" x 10".
The calendar features the cover painting "On High", by Dorset Norwich-Young, depicting an Arbutus tree of the rugged British Columbia coastline. It also features images of twelve artworks selected from the 2021 AFC Exhibit and virtual show.
Other artists in the calendar include:
- Cynthie Fisher (USA) | Scratchboard painting of Grevy's zebras titled "Pile Up at the Waterhole"
- Laura Levitsky (Canada) | Acrylic painting of a North American Lynx titled "Quiet Pursuit"
- Lorna Hamilton (UK) | Collage painting of Starlings titled "Ring Angels"
- Harro Maass (Germany) | Acrylic painting of Arctic terns titled "Iceland Cold Waters"
- Matt Patterson (USA) | Acrylic painting titled "Bog Turtle"
- Frank Walsh (USA) | Acrylic painting of Manta rays, titled "Kona Mantas"
- Sandra Jones (UK) | Pastel painting of a rescued Chimpanzee titled "Charly"
- Cindy Billingsley (USA) | Acrylic painting of Honey bees titled " The Honey of Bees"
- Douglass Lockyer (New Zealand) | Watercolor painting of African Elephant titled "Tim, One of the Last and Largest Giant Tuskers"
- Luke Raffin (Canada) | Acrylic painting of a Belted Kingfisher titled "Hanging Out"
- Gemma Gylling (USA) | Colored pencil painting of a Mountain Lion titled "A Sudden Encounter"
- Jeffrey McDaniel (USA) | Oil painting of coastal Texan landscape titled "Rising Sun, Falling Tide, Copano Bay"
AFC's Environmental Calendar is perfect for keeping track of all international public and important environmental-themed dates. Each month is represented by a select work from this year's Art of Conservation Exhibit.
Available for pre-order now. Expected to ship October, 2021. Limited quantities available!