AFC Environmental Calendar 2021
Description and Overview
AFC's 2021 calendar highlights major international public, this calendar also highlights key environmental-themed dates, elevating awareness of critical environmental concerns. The artworks in this calendar are selected from Artists for Conservation's 2020 annual exhibit, featuring artwork by many of the world's most talented nature and wildlife artists.Both beautiful and informative, this unique calendar makes a superb gift to anyone who appreciates art and nature. Printed on FSC-certified (sustainably forested) paper stock is 10" x 10".
The calendar features the cover painting "Thanatos" depicting a Pacific Barn Owl by Marco Grasso and also features images of twelve artwork selected from the 2020 AFC Exhibit and virtual show. Many of which will be on display in the exhibit at the 2020 AFC Festival.
Other artists in the calendar include:
- Linda Besse (USA) for her painting "Whaling Remnants"
- Nelda Warkentin (USA) for his painting "Goodbye, My Friend"
- Josh Tiessen (Canada) for her painting "Near Oblivion"
- Rob Dreyer (USA) for her mosaic "American Bison & Magpies"
- Chirag Thumbar (India) for his painting "Greater One-horned Rhinoceros"
- David Gallup (USA) for his painting "Regeneration"
- Cher Anderson (USA) for her painting "Aussie Banks"
- Anne London (USA) for his painting "Hwange Heartbeat"
- Paula Wiegmink (Australia) for her painting "Koala Comfort"
- Kathleen E. Dunn (USA) for her painting "Hotflash"
- Garry Fleming (Australia) for his painting "Lazy Leopard"
- Martin Ridley (UK) for his painting "Shadow of the Wolf"
AFC's Environmental Calendar is perfect for keeping track of all international public and important environmental-themed dates. Each month is represented by a select work from this year's Art of Conservation Exhibit.
Limited quantities available!