Effective Date: May 25, 2018
BY BROWSING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE.
All content and opinions expressed on artists' member pages is that of the artist and does not necessarily reflect those of Artists For Conservation Foundation, Inc. (AFC). We attempt to ensure that the quality and taste of the content that appears throughout the site is high. Our policy requires that members refrain from the following activities:
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Conducting or forwarding spam, illegal contests or chain letters;
- Publishing, posting or linking to any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Selling, distributing, disseminating or linking to any sites for marketing, sales or distribution of: goods or services that you cannot legally sell, that are misrepresented, that are not related to nature art, and/or that would cause the AFC to violate any law, statute or regulation;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties.
AFC is not liable for any material posted that is under the control of individual members (members' pages). Should offensive or otherwise unacceptable material be identified, the user agrees to notify the AFC so that we may take appropriate action, should any be necessary.
While we do our utmost to provide excellent service, we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure service, and we are not liable if you are unable to access your AFC Web site or our services, or for any loss as a result. We are also not liable for any transactions with our artist members. Members conduct business on their own terms and the AFC is not involved in that process.
Login information and Your Account
As either a member or as a purchaser of products or services on the AFC sites, you may be required to select a password for your Account or you may also use other credentials to access the Account ("Login Information"). You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify AFC and modify your Login Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
AFC reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party's rights.
As artists now have full control over the content of their personal artists web sites on the AFC site you, or any person that you give editing rights to, are now accepting the responsibility for ensuring that all images and text on your personal site are legal, in good taste and not counter to the interests of the AFC. By continuing to complete the submission form or by otherwise creating an account with the AFC you accept this responsibility, as well as the terms and conditions below.
You shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of your AFC Web site. You warrant that the content you provide is your original work, and that you hold AFC Inc. clear from, and not responsible for, any copyright infringement which occurs from whatever content you may post on your Artist site or whatever content is used on the Group Web pages.
With respect to content on your Web site, it shall not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
You may not use the products or services provided through or in connection with the AFC to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Conduct or forward spam, illegal contests or chain letters;
- Publish, post or link to any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Sell, distribute, disseminate, or link to any sites for marketing, sales or distribution of: goods or services that you cannot legally sell, that are misrepresented, that are not related to nature art, and/or would cause the AFC to violate any law, statute or regulation;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties.
While we do our utmost to provide excellent service, we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure service, and we are not liable if you are unable to access your AFC Web site or our services, or for any loss as a result.
You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of the password and user name issued to you by AFC, and for any use or misuse of your account resulting from any third party using the password or user name issued to you.
If these conditions are violated, we reserve the right to terminate, at our sole discretion, your membership in the Group, to discontinue offering our services to you and to remove the offending site.
AFC Inc. may terminate this agreement and your access to the AFC and related services, with or without cause and with or without notice, at any time.