Artists for Conservation is a Canadian based international non-profit. Our mission is to support wildlife and habitat conservation and environmental education through art that celebrates nature. AFC represents 500 artists from 27 countries,in the nature/wildlife art genre, who are committed to conservation. Many of the world's most recognized names in the field are actively involved.
Through international art exhibits, collaborative art-science expeditions, annual festival, awards, publications, and online initiatives, we engage, inspire and inform the public, and empower passionate professional artists as effective ambassadors for the environment.
We dedicate our resources to nurturing our world-class community of artists, and leveraging this unique pool of talent to support our mission through a variety of programs and initiatives, including:
- Engaging and educating individuals and organizations through artistic expression to convey the importance and urgency of sustaining our natural heritage
- Supporting art-science field research expeditions to study endangered species and threatened habitats
- Producing art exhibitions, special events, education workshops and publications in support of conservation
- Facilitating member art sales to raise funds for conservation
- Maintaining the world's largest gallery of nature inspired art
- Recognizing artists and other individuals and organizations for their commitments and actions in support of conservation
- Partner with conservation and value-aligned organizations for special projects
To lead a global artistic movement that inspires individuals and organizations to preserve and sustain our natural heritage by uniting the talent and passion of the world’s most gifted nature artists.
AFC International Foundation is a registered charity in Canada (860891761 RR 0001).